Legoland


Legoland Windsor is a theme park in the UK that is build–up with brick from the Lego children toys manufacturers. The theme park is vast enough to let you spend from 6 to 7 hours uninterrupted. There are daily shows conducted in the park to entertain children as well as adults alike. The tickets for Legoland can be booked online from its official website as well.

This theme park was opened to the public in the year 1996. Its operating season begins from March and lasts up to November. About 70% of this the park is owned by Merlin Entertainments, and the rest 30% is owned by Lego.

Travel Guide